DEGREASERS (Also See Washing Machines)
Pero #2500-1N, cleaning + degreasing system, 1996
Pero Model 2500-1N Cleaning System
External Plant Dim:
74 W X 108 D X 112 H
21.8 L X 14.3 W X 9.8 H
Ave Cleaning Duration for Steel
4 minutes per 110 lbs.
Ave Perchlorethylene distillation vote
Electrical Connections with Elec Heating
Year of Mfg.
Note: this unit will require a chiller rating of 30KW, 7.5 tons. A chiller is not included with this system.
PERO Automatic Cleaning & Degreasing Systems
· Closed loop vapor degreasing with sub-zero drying technology and sophisticated PLC control.
· Rotary basket system with immersion, flooding, rinsing, ultrasonic and vapor cleaning cycles.
· Continuous distillation and filtration ensures the highest level of cleanliness.
· Fully integrated parts handling system using automatic conveyors.
· Cleaning cycle times as low as 5 minutes.
· Complies with the federal NESHAP's and state and local regulations for hazardous air pollutants.
· Ultra low emissions and economical solvent consumption using EPA approved solvents.
· Built to CE standard to ensure safety compliance.
· 30 years experience in design and manufacture of closed loop degreasers
· Over 3000 systems installed worldwide.
The machine cycles are wash, liquid wash, liquid rinse, hot vapor degrease, cold air dry.
This system has an internal distiller and a vapor sump. Waste products are pumped from the vapor sump into a storage tank.