The G&E Gasher 120GH is a rigid single column machine that can be equipped with internal or external gashing heads.
This machine is designed to finish or rough cut internal/external spur and helical gears using single index milling
method with carbide tip milling cutters. Hobbing option available upon request.
Work Ranges External Gears:
Max. gear diameter 145"
Min. gear diameter 40"
Max. face width 55"
Max. swivel /- 45 deg.
Max. shift or tangential slide 0
Work Ranges Internal Gears:
Max. internal gear diameter 145"
Min. gear inside diameter 40"
Diameter of work table 102"
Bore diameter of work table 29"
Max. load on table 50 tons
Pitch diameter of index gear 96"
Index range, number of teeth Infinitely Variable
Power requirements 480V, 3Ph, 60 Hz
and/or 380V, 3Ph, 50H, 250 AMPS
Pneumatic requirements 80 CFM at 90 PSI
Machine height 5.3 meters
Weight of machine, Approx 35 metric tons
Floor space required 9.1 m by 5.4 m approx.
G&E CNC 120GH Gasher with standard equipment package
* Single stanchion machine assembly includes either 4.1 external or 5.2 internal cutting head
* Fanuc 18i Model B pendant control with gear cutting software
* Oil recirculation system with filtration for cutting head
* Hydraulic table braking system
* Oil chilling system
* Gashing arbor
* Chip conveyor.
* Set of leveling blocks
* Machine painted to customer's specifications (2 Colors).
* Standard safety guarding and warning labels.
* Standard installation assistance and operator training.
* 2 Sets of operator and maintenance manuals.
* C-Axis work table rotation
* X-Axis radial infeed
* Z-Axis axial feed
* A-Axis cutter rotation
* Custom Macro screens for easy conversational programming
* One to three cuts can be selected
* Crowning amounts are input by the desired amount on the flank of the gear
* Single index milling
* Control of separate entering and exiting feed rates to optimize cycle times and cutting loads
* Programmable taper
* Sizing cycle feature used to make corrections to the size of a part without running through a complete multi cut cycle
* Part programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory with up to 15 characters
* RS-232, S Ram, and Ethernet communication ports. (S Ram card included)
(4.1) G&E Standard External Gashing Head:
The cutter is driven by a Fanuc 40 KW spindle motor directly coupled to a double enveloping worm and worm gear cone drive,
cased in a re circulating oil bath. The oil bath recirculation system is a free standing above floor system servicing only the cutter heads. The re-circulation system includes filtration
and oil temperature control for consistent predictable performance and long life of the cutter head gear drives.
Max. gear diameter 145''
Max. tooth form gashing 1 dp/25 mod
Tangential path or shift 0
Max. cutter diameter 18"
Max. cutter width 5"
Spindle RPM 0-125 RPM
Power of main drive 40 KW
(5.2) G&E Standard Internal Gashing Head:
The cutter is driven by a Fanuc 40 KW spindle motor directly coupled to a double enveloping worm and worm gear cone drive, cased in a re circulating oil bath. The oil bath recirculation system is a free standing above floor system servicing only the cutter heads. The re-circulation system includes filtration and oil temperature control for consistent predictable performance and long life of the cutter head gear drives.
Min. gear internal diameter 38"
Max. tooth form 1 dp/17 mod
Max. face width 14.2"
Max. throat distance 17"
Spindle speeds 0 to 125 RPM
Max. cutter diameter x width 16" x 90mm
Power of main drive 40 KW
About the Dealer
Quality and commitment are the cornerstones of our philosophy at R.P. Machine Enterprises, Inc. Not only do we promise to provide our customers with the best new and reconditioned machines currently available on the market, we stand behind what we sell. That's because our strategy involves building relationships, not just making a one-time sale. At R.P. Machine, we understand that it's about more than just machines. That's why we provide complete turn-key packaging, as well as tooling, fixturing, and technical support services. We stand behind every machine we sell, and the fact that 80 percent of our business involves repeat customers is proof of our commitment to helping our clients to achieve their goals. So whether you're in the market for gear hobbers, grinders, shapers, testers, or any related gear machinery – give us a call. If we don't have it, we'll try to find it, and that's our promise.
|Products & Services|
Appraisers, Machinery & Equipment
Machining Centers, CNC
Associations & Affiliations