CNC MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
GEAR SHAPERS, CNC
RP/Stanko #48-8, remanufactured gear shaper, Fanuc 18i 3-Axis, 40"/48"dia., 2 DP, 2010
Max. Internal Diameter (w/8" Diam. Cutter) 48"
Min. Internal Diameter
Max. External Diameter (w/6" Diam. Cutter) 40"
Max. Part Diameter Swing 70"
Max. Throat Distance 19"
Max. Pitch 2 DP
Stroke Length 8"
Max. Clearance (from top of table to bottom of cutter spindle) 24"
Table Diameter 40"
Table Bore 4-5/8"
Cutter Spindle Diameter 5-1/8''
Cutter Spindle Speeds 0-180 RPM
Machine Weight 30,000 lbs.
Floor Space, Approx. 6'x 14'x 10' High
Standard Mechanical Equipment:
* Fanuc 18i Model B CNC 3-Axis execution (infeed, cutter rotation, work rotation)
* Standard spur guide
* 30 HP AC main drive stroking motor
* New ballscrew infeed system on X-Axis
* 1 Back off cam for cutter spindle
* 1 Standard cutter adaptor
* Splash guarding
* Magnetic chip conveyor
* Standard R. P. Silver/White on Blue
* Centralized auto lube
* Coolant sump in base
* 2 sets documentation (hydraulic, electrical, and operator)
* C-Axis work table rotation (no change gears required)
* X-Axis work table infeed
* B-Axis cutter spindle rotation
* Custom Macro screens for easy conversational programming
* Cutter at top feature
* One to five cuts can be selected
* Segment cutting
* Single index and/or slot cutting
* Sizing cycle is used to make corrections to the size of a part without running through a complete multi cut cycle
* Part programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory with up to 15 character part numbers.
* RS-232, S Ram, and Ethernet communication ports (S Ram card included)
* New high quality hydraulic system designed by R. P. Machine
utilizing Vickers Hydraulic valves and components.
|R.P. Machine Enterprises Inc
820 Cochran St
Statesville, NC 28677-5657
Quality and commitment are the cornerstones of our philosophy at R.P. Machine Enterprises, Inc. Not only do we promise to provide our customers with the best new and reconditioned machines currently available on the market, we stand behind what we sell. That's because our strategy involves building relationships, not just making a one-time sale. At R.P. Machine, we understand that it's about more than just machines. That's why we provide complete turn-key packaging, as well as tooling, fixturing, and technical support services. We stand behind every machine we sell, and the fact that 80 percent of our business involves repeat customers is proof of our commitment to helping our clients to achieve their goals. So whether you're in the market for gear hobbers, grinders, shapers, testers, or any related gear machinery â give us a call. If we don't have it, we'll try to find it, and that's our promise.|
Products & Services
Appraisers, Machinery & Equipment
Machining Centers, CNC
Associations & Affiliations