CNC MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
GEAR SHAPERS, CNC
Fellows #10-4, remanufactured 3-Axis CNC gear shaper, 10" pitch diameter, 4" face, 4 DP, 2010
Max pitch diameter (External) 10"
Max pitch diameter (Internal) 10"
Max face width, external & internal 4"
Max diametrical pitch spur 4 DP
Max diametrical pitch helical 5 DP
Bore through work spindle 5.875"
Cutter spindle diameter 3.543"
Max helix angle with special guides 45 deg.
Distance between work table & cutter spindle (w/no riser) 10"
Max. OD of fixture 19"
Dimensions (L x H x W) 91"x 97"x 60"
Machine net weight, approx. 13,000 lbs.
* Fanuc 16i Model B 3-axis control
* 20 HP spindle motor with programmable AC variable drive to control stroking speed
* Stroking speeds from 50-900 other SPM available upon request
* Standard spur guide. (Helical guides available)
* New X axis infeed system
* X axis absolute scale
* 1 Cutter spindle back off cam
* Remanufactured table group and upper saddle assembly
* X-Axis box ways reground and fitted
* Machine comes as a complete unit and requires minimal setup
* Work table surface reground
* New electrical cabinet with air conditioning system
* Half cabin enclosure with door safety locking system
* 1HP coolant pump
* Removable chip basket
* 1- set documentation (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical)
* C-Axis work table rotation (no change gears required)
* X-Axis work table infeed
* B-Axis cutter spindle rotation
* Cutter at top feature
* Custom Macro screens for easy conversational programming
* One to five cuts can be selected
* Segment cutting
* Single index and/or slot cutting
* Sizing cycle feature used to make corrections to the size of a part without running through a complete multi cut cycle
* Part programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory with up to 15 characters
* RS-232, S Ram, and Ethernet communication ports
* Integral to the machine providing lubrication and pressures for tailstock and work clamping if required
* Trabon lubrication system with feedback sensors for lube pulse monitoring
* Machine to be painted to customers specifications not to exceed 2 colors
* Standard R.P. Silver/White on Blue
|R.P. Machine Enterprises Inc
860 Connor St
Statesville, NC 28677-5616
Quality and commitment are the cornerstones of our philosophy at R.P. Machine Enterprises, Inc. Not only do we promise to provide our customers with the best new and reconditioned machines currently available on the market, we stand behind what we sell. That's because our strategy involves building relationships, not just making a one-time sale. At R.P. Machine, we understand that it's about more than just machines. That's why we provide complete turn-key packaging, as well as tooling, fixturing, and technical support services. We stand behind every machine we sell, and the fact that 80 percent of our business involves repeat customers is proof of our commitment to helping our clients to achieve their goals. So whether you're in the market for gear hobbers, grinders, shapers, testers, or any related gear machinery – give us a call. If we don't have it, we'll try to find it, and that's our promise.|
Products & Services
Appraisers, Machinery & Equipment
Machining Centers, CNC
Associations & Affiliations