THE FINISHING GROUP
P.O. Box 3505 Stowe, VT 05672 PHN: 888/468-6188 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powder System For Sale
Part Opening: 2'- 3'-0” W x 7' 0” H
Design Line Speed 12 - 15 FPM
• Pretreatment – Will Be Retrofitted To Accommodate Required Line Speed
o New Tanks of Stainless Steel
o Rebuilt Pumps and Burners
o Retrofitted Housing In Stainless Steel
• Dryoff / Bake Oven
o 21' 0” Wide x 83' 0” Long
o 4 lb Density Oven Panels
o Gas Burner with Gas Train
o One Pass Dryoff / Three Pass Bake
• One Cooling Tunnel
o One 60' long Cooling Tunnel
• Two Nordson Excel 2001H Powder Booths, Each With:
o With UV Fire Detection
o 8,000 CFM Recovery Module
o Note: Cartridge Modules Are Required and Will Be Quoted Separately.
o Part Opening: 2' x 8'. Can be Increased to 3' Wide
o Nordson powder Feed Hopper
o Azo Sieve
o Sixteen Powder Feed Pumps
o Sixteen Nordson Versa II Automatic Powder Guns
• Environmental Room
o 40' 0” Wide x 75' 0” Long
o With Air Conditioning Unit
• Powder Storage Room (Adjacent to Environmental Room)
o 18' 0” Wide x 20' 0” Long \
• Conveyor System
o 1500 Ft of Unibilt Overhead Conveyor (Inverted) With Sanitary Hooks (The Ideal Set Up For Keeping Chain and Parts Clean), Track, Chain, Turns, Takeup and Drive.
TOTAL PRICE OF COMPONENTS FOB MICHIGAN AND CLEVELAND, OH.
• Two Recovery Modules Each With Powder Feed Hopper, Azo Sieve
And NO Powder Feed Pumps. Cartridges to be Quoted Separately.
• Two Recovery Modules Each With Powder Feed Hopper, NO Azo Sieve, NO Powder Feed Pumps. Cartridges to be Quoted Separately.
• Two Spray to Waste Modules With Powder Feed Hopper, NO Azo Sieve, NO Powder Feed Pumps. Cartridges to be Quoted Separately.
NOTE: The Total Powder Equipment Available, Listed in System Above and Additional Equipment, Includes: Two Powder Booths With Integral Recovery Module, ,Four Additional Recovery Modules, Two Spray to Waste Modules, Thirty Two Automatic Guns, Four Powder Feed Hoppers With Azo Sieves, Four Powder Feed Hoppers Without Azo Sieves.
• Price of Shipping and Installation to be Quoted Separately