SAWS, COLD, FRICTION AND CARBIDE
3-1/2" Trennjaeger #ST-251, cold saw, manual, heavy duty
Model ST 251
The ST 251 is designed for precision straight and mitre cutting and slotting of angles, channels, H-beams, solids and tubing.
Blade 275mm (11in ”) Segmental
Sections: 4-1/2in ” x 2-1/2in ” at 90 º.
Rounds: 3-1/2in ” at 90 º.
• Well designed and stable machine stand with ventilators, foundation bars, door for clip drawer and coolant device.
• High quality spur-gear box with tempered helical gears (totally enclosed). Gear box has a square guide housing and vibration resistant, backlash-free adjustment and full length grease pocket.
• Solid high tensile strength base plate and swivel plate of Meehanite cast iron, with chip pit and coolant ports.
• Cutting head feed by means of a hand lever with hardened rack & pinion, and quickly adjustable spring tension for easy control.
• Adjustable depth of cut stop.
• Powerful 2HP, 220 / 440, 3 phase motor with overload switch.
• Variable drive for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
• Quickly adjustable stops for 45 º mitre cutting.
• Machine cutting head adjustable from 0 º to 45 º to 90 º for pipe slitting purposes.
• Thermo-magnetic motor protection switch.
• Complete coolant device with coolant pump. Coolant pump motor overload protected.
|Allstate Saws Inc
851 Sard Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
Allstate Saws & Machining sells a wide variety of new and used cold saws, band saws, magnetic drills, iron workers, saw sharpeners, and other metal-working machines, serving fabricators and the metal working industry since 1979.|
Products & Services