Floor standing model, suitable for fully automatic sharpening of HSS and segmental circular saw blades with standard tooth forms (straight back, curved back, high-low tooth) from 120mm to 500mm diameter. Includes optional single segment grinding to speed the grinding of repaired blades.
· Working speed steplessly adjustable, from 40 to 200 teeth per minute.
· Built-in high-low-shift to grind the height difference between roughing and finishing tooth in one turn.
· Exactly guided rigid sawblade arbor, adjustable in height for chamfering.
· Separate motors for indexing gear and grinding wheel.
· Large grinding wheel (200mm diameter) brings high performance.
· Three different tooth forms (straight, flat and highly curved) to be selected by selection lever.
Automatic infeed of the grinding wheel to the saw blade, electro-mechanical design, infeed depth preselectable between 0 and 3.8mm.
Equipment is designed for 220 Volt, 3 phase, 60 cycles electric supply.
1 Three-phase motor, 0.25 kW, 2800 rpm, totally enclosed (IP 44) for indexing.
1 Three-phase motor, 0.75 kW, 2800 rpm, totally enclosed (IP 44) for grinding wheel.
2 Motor overload protection switches, wiring, main switch, control board and indication lights.
1 Set of change gears (with 32, 36, 40, 40 & 48 teeth).
1 Grinding wheel, 200mm (8) diameter, 32mm bore.
1 Grinding wheel adapter with 80mm flanges.
1 Saw blade support.
1 Operators tool kit & instruction manual.
1 Saw blade clamping fixture (with 32, 38, 40 & 50mm centering collars).