POWER SUPPLIES, UNINTERRUPTIBLE
600 KVA Caterpillar UPS 600, 480 V.AC, 60 Hz, never used
UPS 300 SERIES
MULTI MODULE SYSTEMS
300 kVA/240 kW, 60 Hz
600 kVA/480 kW, 60 Hz
900 kVA/720 kW, 60 Hz
● Smallest available footprint
● High system efficiency
● Harmonic cancellation
● Transient protection
● High-speed voltage regulation
● Power factor improvement
● Top and bottom cable entry
● 40° C rating on entire system
● Low input current distortion
● Utilizes kinetic power cell technology
● Simple installation
● Low maintenance
● Quiet operation
● Optional redundant energy storage
● Expandable for future capacity growth
● Optional generator set start module
RELIABLE POWER PROTECTION FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Cat® UPS systems provide constant power protection against surges, sags, and power interruptions that can disrupt operations or cause loss of valuable data or system capacity. Additionally, the use of the optional generator set start module can dramatically increase generator set starting reliability in a continuous power configuration.
Superior system design and the use of robust digital components throughout the system yield the most reliable and trouble-free UPS system on the market. Protection is delivered in the industrys smallest package with the highest efficiency and superior performance.
LOWER TOTAL COST
The high operating efficiency means yearly savings versus traditional battery UPS products. In addition, lower Cat UPS heat rejection reduces up front HVAC costs and electrical consumption over the life of the product.
GENERATOR SET INTEGRATION
By cancelling harmonic distortion, the 300 Series operates seamlessly with generator sets to provide a higher total electrical load capacity without oversizing the generator set. The 300 Series effectively insulates the generator set from block loads and transient, and can improve its fault clearing capabilities. Programmable integration with
standby generator sets assures greater system reliability and improves the total system operation.
WORLDWIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT
● Parts Distribution Centers are located worldwide with available service support through Caterpillar and the Cat Dealer Network.
● Factory certified service and technicians are trained to support every aspect of your Cat UPS system.