PRESSES, HARDWARE INSERTING (Also See Insertion Machines)
20 Ton, Haeger #2015WT-2H, 15" throat, Window touch control, 2004
Haeger Hardware Insertion press, Model 2015WT-2H
Ability to insert hardware up to one inch diameter
20 tons (180kN) of ram force, 15 inch (380mm) throat depth
4 inch (102mm) Thick C-Frame virtually eliminates deflection
Fully hydraulic, PLC electrical controls
Includes Positive Stop Cylinder
Variable dwell timer for use with hard materials
Adjustable ram retract positioning
Force range ; Adjustable up to 40,000 lbs. (178 KN)
Throat depth :15" (381mm)
Stroke length: 0-8" (0-200mm) Adjustable
Strokes per minute: 40 at 1" (25mm)
Vertical up stroke: 3/8"-8" (10-200mm) Adjustable
Electrical: Phase, 220 to 575V, 50 or 60 HZ
Motor: 5 HP(3.72kW)
Oil tank reservoir: 22 gallons (97 liters)
Shipping Dimensions: 44"W x 66"D x 92"H
Shipping Weight: 3500 lbs.
Features and Benefits
Control 2015 Window Touch
Haeger Safety System:
- Safety system is always in effect; requires no set-up or adjustment by the
operator at any time.
Reliable Hydraulic Power:
- Safe, even application of pressure ensures proper seating of fastener.
- Ability to apply pressure at any point in stroke.
- Ability to jog ram up or down.
- Reversible at any point in the stroke.
Adjustable Stroke Positive Stop Cylinder:
- Allows delicate insertion work into light gauge material, aluminum, plastic,
and PC boards.
- Limits stroke when precise depth of stroke is required.